Monday, November 30, 2009

Ain't nobody adjusted your damn seat!

Why do you always see big people in small cars? If I see one more plus sized person crawl their behind out of a damn Aspire, Geo Metro or Cavalier I am just going to scream. I know that the size of your body doesn't determine the size of your pocket or your credit status, but if you stopped buying at least 3 value meals a week that will add up and afford you to buy a bigger dang car. I know you gotta be crowded in there. I'm just trying to help you out. I mean I know that I'm not Lindsay Lohan skinny but I also can fit in my car proportionately. You doing all that damn scooting just to get out the car Respusia Latimore. Just buy a bigger car. An SUV is a multi-purpose vehicle and they make affordable SUV. Ain't nobody say you gotta go out and buy a Tahoe or an Escalade but you can at least get a Saturn Vue or something.

This blog is just an observation of what I saw earlier at the gas station. It made me think and I had to weigh in on it. (no pun intended)

I don't mean to offend anyone but these are the kinds of thoughts that sometimes run through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment