Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Page 32

How are you gonna be so damn insensitive. People make me so stinking sick that they only think of themselves, then don't tell them that and they jump all defensive. I am gonna start reading people their rights in the 4th quarter of 2009 and every day going forward. I break my neck to do your ass a favor and then you got the nerve to tell me I'm tripping. Are you freaking serious?

How about here is the deal...get your ish together before you step up to this plate. You are only acting that way because I busted you out and put your ish on front street for you to view it like you're at a damn garage sale. The only thing you need to pick up is a reality check. How are you gonna feel when your car runs out of gas and you don't have AAA to pick you up anymore.

I am not going to be anybody's insurance company anymore. Your policy has lapsed! Everybody is getting their rights read if you step out of line from here on out.

It's about to get messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment