Monday, November 16, 2009

WTF.......

How the hell are you gonna just come and try and befriend my group just so you can jack us for our table!!!!! I tell ya white people will do anything to you and right in front of your face!!! We were here first and you gonna come and sit down and start talking to us and then just move your damn group in on my groups damn table. WTF!!!!! People know that they are bold. Why do people feel entitled to do what they want when they want to. That is not the way things are. That is why people have laws to keep order when there is chaos. I'm gonna start some damn chaos up in this library if someone else tries to move me out of my spot. It's about to be a problem.

And another thing. (This one is my personal soap box) Don't keep calling me asking me questions about when I'm gonna be home because you want to do x,y & z. I will get there when I get there. Just stop calling me. I don't hound you when you are gone. I mean geesh.

I'm gonna write a book. Be on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment