Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What I can't stand

I can't stand people that think they know everything. I can't stand people that are always talking about they damn kids (ex. the sun is really bright today. Oh, my Timmy is bright too.) Shut that mess up. I can't stand a hypocrite. I can't stand a liar. I can't stand people who get the extra value meal with super sized fries and extra hamburger and a DIET soda. What's the damn point?! You are not gonna NOT have a heart attack because you had a diet soda. I can't stand people who act like they lives are so busy but you don't have a job, you don't volunteer, you don't have a hustle or anything else going on. What are you so damn busy doing then? I can't stand people that change lanes on the freeway when there is nobody in front of or around them, but you are coming up on them doing 80 and they get in your lane. You are not preventing the accident by getting in my way. You are now the cause of the accident. I can't stand when people ask you to do something and expect you to jump right at it, but when you ask them to do something they take their slow ass time to do it. I can't stand people who think they are the stuff just because they have a college degree or a Master's degree but they can't tell when to use the work SPECIFIC as opposed to PACIFIC in a damn sentence. I can't stand when people invite you to their party but you haven't seen or heard from that person in a year just so they can get an extra present. Get real! I'm not gonna show up. I mean come on now, seriously.

What can't you stand?

1 comment: