Thursday, May 20, 2010

Boy don't you know

Okay so I am so tired of you complaining about the things that we don't have. Why don't you start focusing on the items that we do have. Little do you know that you are slowly driving me away with your negativity. I am on page 1076 of your novel and let me tell you I already have the ending written. You wonder why we argue everyday....hmmmm could it be that this is the end. Why is it that I see that but you don't. Why are you holding on to someone that doesn't want you? I just don't understand your logic. Maybe once I'm gone you will see what you had and then you could stop complaining. The next person I don't know whether or not to feel sorry for them or be happy for them because you are truly a piece of work and guess what..boy don't you know that I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment